Sunday, December 16, 2007

I'm connected! But, change in blog theme

Everywhere!! I have my snazzy t-mobile shadow smartphone conveniently tucked away in my purse or, rather, glued to my hand because I can't miss an email or phone call from my petitescargot; and, I was finally able to hook up a wireless router to the broadband modem set up this morning. Woo-hoo! I'm stoked.

Because I am not in France anymore, I won't be blogging as much about my "French" experience -- obviously ; however, France is and will always be pertinent to my life story. I've left behind a man that makes me feel so comfortable, intelligent and beautiful (hint: that's why we're still together), a caring family of four from Montbrison that taught me everything about what it meant to be French, from the politics to the food, and wonderful memories and experiences that I hoped to incorporate into my life -- a life that must begin anew.

I haven't decided which avenue I want to steer my blog toward: the daily journal of an island girl in a long-distance relationship with a frenchman, living on opposite ends of the world; the difficulties of returning to a life of friends and family that went on without you, or the daily accounts of supernatural occurrences in my house -- for real!

0 comments: